Monday, March 16, 2009

God's Answer to Prayer

We ask God for many things. We come to Him in our times of great distress and need. We ask for anything. Keep these things in mind, especially in light of recent events. In our Humility we should ultimately ask that God's will be done in our lives. He knows what is best for us, we don't. God can give gifts in strange ways and in strange places. In ways that those of no faith can't even comprehend. Christ suffered for US. He did that out of love. When trials come they can really bring us closer to God if we humbly accept them. It's perfectly o.k. to ask God for healing and miracles. We just have to say in humility to God, "Please God, your will be done in my life. I pray that your will be that I be freed from this hardship, but if it's not your will then grant me the strength and humility to accept your will as my own. Grant me the strength to accept and carry this cross you have given to me and help me to see how I can give glory to God with it." It is hard to do, I of all people know this all too well. I have been crushed by my cross on far too many occasions. I just have to remember that Christ fell under the weight of His cross as well.......but He got up again. Another thing He did was allow Simon to help Him carry that cross. Humility again. This is so important I can't mention it enough. One last thing to remember;


GOD ANSWERS EVERY PRAYER. THE THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THE ANSWER WILL BE ONE OF THREE THINGS..........


YES, NO, NOT YET.